Phu Yen Tours is honored to introduce to travellers our Phu Yen 4 Days 3 Nights Tour: Tuy Hoa – Nhan mountain – Mang Lang church – Da Dia reef – Xep beach – Mui Dien cape – Dai Lanh as follow:
Day 1: Tuy Hoa – Teambuilding (have lunch and dinner)
- Our driver and tour guide pick tourists up at Dong Tac airport, then go to hotel to check in.
- On the way, tourists can enjoy beautiful paddy fields and peaceful Ba river floating across Hung Vuong bridge, Ngoc Lang vegetable village,…
- Have lunch at a local restaurant to enjoy specialities of Phu Yen.
- 2.00 pm: Go to Nhan mountain, visit ancient Cham tower and have an amazing scene of the whole Tuy Hoa city from there.
- 3.00 pm: Go to Tuy Hoa beach, enjoy white sand and sunshine. Go swimming.
- Take part in teambuilding activity with tour guide of Phu Yen tours.
- 5.00 pm: Return to the hotel.
- 6.00 pm: Have dinner at a local restaurant to enjoy specialities of Phu Yen.
- Free to explore Tuy Hoa city at night.
Day 2: Tuy Hoa – Mang Lang church – Da Dia reef – Xep beach – Ong reef (have breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- After having breakfast at the hotel, tour will depart to the north of Phu Yen province. On the way we will stop to enjoy the overview sight of O Loan lagoon. Visiting Mang Lang Church with the history of nearly 120 years, which is known as the most ancient church in Phu Yen province and one of the oldest churches in Vietnam. It is also home to the first book written in Vietnam’s modern script. Most notably, the first book of “Christianity in Eight Days” written in Vietnamese has been kept here protected by a glass box. It was printed in 1651 in Rome, Italy. The book was written by Alexandre de Rhodes who romanised the Vietnamese writing system.
- Then we will pay a visit to Da Dia reef. Da Dia Reef is structured with a surprising geology, including bountiful rocks in disparate shapes: circular, pentagonal, hexagonal or other polygonal looks. They are stacked together in a heap or fixed in pillars like plates overlapped each other. After surveying and testing sample, the geologists said that these are black and yellow basalt rocks. From a far corner, the whole area looks like a giant beehive.
- Have lunch at An Hai restaurant, enjoy fresh seafood and take a rest.
- Depart for Xep beach, one of the beautiful sights in the film “I see yellow flowers on green grass”. Go swimming.
- Return to Tuy Hoa city.
- 6.00 pm: Have dinner at a local restaurant.
- Then free to discover Tuy Hoa city at night and enjoy famous street food there “Banh canh”, “Bun mam”, “Che ba ba”,…
Day 3: Tuy Hoa – Mui Dien cape – Bai Mon beach – Da Lanh beach (Have breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- After having breakfast at a local restaurant, we depart for Mui Dien cape across Hung Vuong street in Phu Yen.
- 9.00 am: Arrive at Mui Dien cape, where the dawn is first seen daily. It is part of Truong Son mountain range overlooking the sea, discovered by a French soldier – Varella. Geographically, it is recognized as land. But at a certain distance, it looks like either a mountain or an island because of a stream separating both bodies of land.
- From there, tourists can see Da Bia mountain (also called “Thach Bi Son”), take photo with friends and family to keep unforgettable memory.
- Vung Ro used to be a secret place to store weapons from northern battlefield support for the South Central and Central Highlands with the history of Train No–number ships. Therefore, this place has been registered as national historic site.
- On the foot of
- 11.30 am: Across Deo Ca pass, one of the longest passes in Vietnam. Reach Dai Lanh beach.
- 12.00 pm: Have lunch, enjoy fresh seafood, go swimming and take a rest.
- 03.00 pm: Return to Tuy Hoa city.
- 06.00 pm: Have dinner at a local restaurant.
- At night, tourists can visit Thuan Thao entertainment center or have coffee with family at Dieu café on Nguyen Hue street.
Day 4: Tuy Hoa – See tourists off
- Have breakfast at the hotel. Free to travel around Tuy Hoa city.
- 09.15 am: See tourists off.
1. Three-star hotel – Tour package for groups 90-100 people: $91/person
- Hotel of reference: Hung Vuong hotel
2. Four-star hotel – Tour package for groups 90-100 people: $108/person
- Hotel of reference: Sai Gon Phu Yen hotel, Kaya hotel
- Children over 11 years old: 100% tour price (same as an adult, all meals, private bed)
- Children from 5-11 years old: 50% tour price (all meals, share bed with family)
- Children from 3-5 years old: 25% tour price (all meals, share bed with family)
- Free for children below 3 years old (expense for children’s meals, sleeping and travelling is of family)
- 2 adults are allowed to take 1 child, the second child will pay for ½ tour price of an adult
Tour price includes:
- Private air-conditioned bus 29-45 seats for picking up, transferring and sightseeing as per program
- Meals (3 lunches, 3 dinners at local restaurant, 3 breakfasts at hotel – meals 90,000d/person at the restaurant) and entrance fees to all sightseeing places.
- Standard hotel based on 2 people (or 3 people) share a room.
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance (max 20.000.000 vnd/case)
- Mineral water, cold towels.
Tour price excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, beer or wine, expense of telephone calls, expense of washing clothes,…
- VAT (10%)
- Other expenses rise out of the program
- Flight tickets to and from Tuy Hoa city.
Regulation of booking and cancelling tour:
1: Deposit of 50% tour price/pax as soon as booking tour.
2: Pay for the rest of tour price 14 days before the departure date.
- Cancel tour within 14-24 days before the departure date, no refundable cost: 30% tour price.
- Cancel tour within 7-13 days before the departure date, no refundable cost: 50% tour price.
- Cancel tour within 3 days before the departure date, no refundable cost: 75% tour price.
- Cancel tour within 48 hours before the departure date, no refundable cost: 100% tour price.
- The tour cancellation period is calculated for working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Thank you for visiting our Phu Yen 4 Days 3 Nights Tour – Enjoy Beautiful Sights In The “Yellow Flowers On Green Grass” Land. We are looking forward to serving you.