- 7h.30 am: Our tour guide and driver pick tourists up at specified place.
- 8h.00 am: Depart from the north of Phu Yen province. On the way we will stop to enjoy the overview sight of O Loan lagoon. Visit Mang Lang Church with the history of nearly 120 years, which is known as the most ancient church in Phu Yen province and one of the oldest churches in Vietnam. It is also home to the first book written in Vietnam’s modern script. Most notably, the first book of “Christianity in Eight Days” written in Vietnamese has been kept here protected by a glass box. It was printed in 1651 in Rome, Italy. The book was written by Alexandre de Rhodes who romanised the Vietnamese writing system.
- 10h.30 am: Then we will pay a visit to Da Dia reef. Da Dia Reef is structured with a surprising geology, including bountiful rocks in disparate shapes: circular, pentagonal, hexagonal or other polygonal looks. They are stacked together in a heap or fixed in pillars like plates overlapped each other. After surveying and testing sample, the geologists said that these are black and yellow basalt rocks. From a far corner, the whole area looks like a giant beehive.
- 11h.45 am: Have lunch at a restaurent in An Hai. Enjoy fresh seafood and take a rest.
- 3h.00 pm: Depart for Xep beach – Ganh Ong, one of the beautiful sights in the film “I see yellow flowers on green grass”. Go swimming.
- 4h.30 pm: Depart for Tuy Hoa city.
- 5h.30 pm: Return to the beginning point.
- End of your Phu Yen tour 1 day.
|Cost in USD per person|
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-11 pax||12-15 pax|
Tour price includes:
- One meals (lunch) as indicated in the program
- Private air-conditioned bus for picking up, transferring and sightseeing as per program
- Tickets to all sightseeing places
- Tour guide
- Mineral water on the car (0.5l/tourist/day)
Tour price excludes:
- Personal expenses
- VAT (10%)
- Other expenses rise out of the program
- Free for children from 1-5 years old (2 adults are allowed to take 1 child, the second child will pay for ½ cost of adult)
- Children from 6-9 years old will pay for ½ cost of adult
- Children over 10 years old will pay the same as the cost of adult
- Travellers should wear sports outfit and remember to bring hats, umbrella, sunscreen, swimming suit. Travellers should not wear high heels.
Thank you for visiting our Tuy Hoa – Mang Lang church – Da Dia reef – Xep beach – Ganh Ong 1 day tour. We are looking forward to serving you.