Phu Yen Tours is honored to introduce to travellers our Tuy Hoa – Mui Dien cape – Mon beach – Dai Lanh beach 1 day tour as follow:
- 7h.30 am: Our tour guide and driver pick tourists up at specified place.
- 8h.00 am: Depart for Mui Dien cape across Hung Vuong street in Phu Yen.
- 9h.00 am: Arrive at Mui Dien, where the dawn is first seen daily. It is part of Truong Son mountain range overlooking the sea, discovered by a French soldier – Varella. Geographically, it is recognized as land. But at a certain distance, it looks like either a mountain or an island because of a stream separating both bodies of land.
- From there, tourists can see Da Bia mountain, take photo to keep unforgettable memory with friends and family.
- Vung Ro used to be a secret place to store weapons from northern battlefield support for the South Central and Central Highlands with the history of Train No–number ships. Therefore, this place has been registered as national historic site.
- On the foot of Mui Dien cape is Mon beach, with white sand and blue water. Travellers can go swimming here.
- 11.30 am: Across Deo Ca pass, one of the longest passes in Vietnam. Reach Dai Lanh beach.
- 12.00 pm: Have lunch, enjoy fresh seafood, go swimming and take a rest.
- 03.00 pm: Depart for Tuy Hoa city.
- 05.00 pm: Return to the beginning point.
- End of your Phu Yen tour 1 day.
|Cost in USD per person|
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-11 pax||12-15 pax|
Tour price includes:
- One meals (lunch) as indicated in the program
- Private air-conditioned bus for picking up, transferring and sightseeing as per program
- Tickets to all sightseeing places
- Tour guide
- Mineral water on the car (0.5l/tourist/day)
Tour price excludes:
- Personal expenses
- VAT (10%)
- Other expenses rise out of the program
- Free for children from 1-5 years old (2 adults are allowed to take 1 child, the second child will pay for ½ cost of adult)
- Children from 6-9 years old will pay for ½ cost of adult
- Children over 10 years old will pay the same as the cost of adult
- Travellers should wear sports outfit and remember to bring hats, umbrella, sunscreen, swimming suit. Travellers should not wear high heels.
Thank you for visiting our Tuy Hoa city – Mui Dien cape – Mon beach – Dai Lanh beach 1 day tour. We are looking forward to serving you.